Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bye Bye Losers Hello Futrue


Brigde was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, I don't know what I would do with out it. It made me so much smarter I think on a betterer level then onced befored. I did't know'd alls da tings I know todays. Okay i'm done bridge really was a truly great experience I really did learn allot. And I know more than all the other loser freshmen who come in this fall they will be all stupidfied And I will be less Stupidfied but still stupidfied. I learned that I hate living with people who shave in the shower and leave hair. I also learned that math is possible, or that I can do math and understand the concepts if i truly listen. I leraned that shcool is school and stuff. I look forward to a life in Chicago for most of the year. It’s not that bad but the truth is it’s just not home. And I love my home even more now and want people to understand where I from. As an artist I can’t wait to get back home with my camera and capture my home so that I may bring a piece of it back here. Um what do I have to say but thank to Danielle and Aaron, Just use my email to contact me everybody else bye!

Wc5productions@yahoo.com

No comments: