Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NEW PATH IN LIFE !!!!!


I can’t believe it’s almost over!!!!!!!!! It seemed to go by so fast. I’ve learned so much in the whole 16 days. My favorite class would have to be my writing class. Danielle and Aaron have both opened up my eyes to see that there is a whole new world and I could even explore it through my writing. Each paper made me want to do more and more. I realized I had to get out of the high school paper writing style and be REAL! Yea that’s what it is…..REAL….my teachers were some of the most real people I’ve ever met. C’mon now? Who would expect to have teachers to have a nose ring and tattoos…..unconventional yet exciting. My math class was cool but I didn’t feel any emotional connection to it at all. I couldn’t wait until it was around 10:15 so I could leave that class lol. MY writing has transformed into something that’s not trivial; it made me realize I had a voice and damn “I DO DESERVE TO BE HEARD”. The other great part that I really enjoyed would have to be meeting the new and great people. Ranging from a fashionista, to a Texas preacher daughter turned “ bad girl’, bad girl who is the sweetest gangster chick, punk rocker who is soooooo intellectual, the 3 amigos and their adventures, the Wisconsin native guy, and the quiet but I know it’s more to him guy, and the WHITE Chris Brown. I’m glad we made it through!!!! I never met so many diverse people that have shown me the differences in lifestyles but yet they still have the same goal in life; which is to be best in life. I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it and if I had to do it again I would. I’m most certainly living in that MOMENT IN LIFE!!!
Facebook: Kendall Aaron Mays
School E-mail: Kendall.Mays@ loop.colum.edu
Yahoo E-mail and IM: lagunabeachbaldwinhills@yahoo.com

No comments: