Wednesday, August 13, 2008

darrionw


Hi err body this is darrion and i want to say that you guys all are very great people and i so glade i met all of you. all the firends i met in bridge i hope all of your dreams come true. i willy mean it the poeple i met on my floor ever thorn i got on your nerves i wish you be successful in your life and business. the bridge programmed help me realize understand all of abilites i got. it taught to look over my work after i type it. how to make a whole pgae out of just one question. the bridge math deportment taught me how to do biral code and i thanx Rosmary for teaching me so math ohh before i forget Danielle and Aarron thanx for all the help yall did to help me get the push it need to write a semi good paper


to the people how i became firends with doing bridge yall are some cool ass people Phi you are the homie i will keep in tougch with you. Will you are one of most created people i ever met. Dennea i hope i spelled your name right. You can fucking sing. Janell aka Lady G hope i spell your name right too. but i hope you see you dreams come ture


that s err body

No comments: