Wednesday, August 13, 2008

King Phillip aka The Drummer Boi


What’s good ever’body? Man Bridge is finally over and it has been real with yall. It was nice to be in a class with such intelligent people, such as yourselves. I could not ask for another class. Some of you I know more like Lady G, Darrion and Chris Brown. It was real cool kicking it wit yall. Lady G, you’re a cool ass female g. It was fun asking “What you getting me for lunch today”. We had our laughs. You know what you want in life so go get it regardless of support. If you want to learn everything, start off small then work your way up. Darrion, keep St. Louis alive in the Chi, Keep the joints (clothes and shoes) together, stay focused and don’t worry about what people say. Continue to stand up for what you feel is right. Chris Brown or should I say Thee Chris Brown, all the laughs we had about different things. Keep doin your thing and keep your head up. I hope to see yall in school. King Phillip and CFG CRAZY!!!
Honestly I was told that Bridge was to determine if you were ready for college. So I guess if you didn’t pass Bridge you wasn’t ready for college. College is college you can’t really expect too much but when you get in college and you see what you have to do then do it. The most challenging part of Bridge was me actually accepting that I had to attend Bridge. The most rewarding part would be the awards thing on the last day. I would say that my eyes are now to college. I am ready. My email is phillip.williams@loop.colum.edu I always check it. Peace and Keep your head up.

No comments: