Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Peace

I’m really glad I participated in the bridge program. I’m sure most people say that but I really am. Going into Columbia I didn’t know how anything worked at all. I didn’t know where I could go to find out the necessary things about Columbia I needed to know. I wasn’t sure where the campus was and I defiantly did not know any faculty. The bridge program really helped with all that. I learned where the important student resource centers are. I found out where the computers lab where which helped a lot. I chose really not to make too many friends cause in high school that’s what really brought me down. It wasn’t like I was anti-social or anything I just didn’t have the time to make friends. That was good I think because the work was hard and I really needed to concentrate on things. The salons were a little hard to stay on top of. The museums were cool, a couple of them I plan to visit again. Overall the bridge program really benefitted me. I really got out of it what you’re supposed to get out of it, connections. I can’t wait for this fall semester.

No comments: