Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ryan Reed


Bridge changed my expectations because I didn't think I had to write so much as I already have. Over the last month, my experience changed the expectation because I thought I would have less free time after classes and I would have to wake up earlier and need more time for homework. So it worked out pretty well. The most challenging part was definitley the five page assignment last weekend. The most rewarding part of the program was reading The Last American Man because Eustace Conway has changed the way I see culture in America. I think I'm more self-aware as a student because I had a certain time to finish an assignment and it wasn't an option not to do it, so I know I can finish it with motivation to complete the bridge program. I think that the bridge program is a great idea for students like myself because I can get prepared for college while I'm still trying to get in that college. It's a nice transition between high school and college. I don't have much else to say except some "shout outs". Chris Brown and Jynelle, it's been good hangin out with you guys at lunch time. I dig some of the music that Phillip and David listen to. I enjoyed talking to Aaron about soccer. I appreciate both Aaron and Danielle helping me through the bridge program. As for everyone else, stay up...

No comments: