Monday, July 28, 2008

Growing up


I am also reading the book Our America. i think that quote is one of the biggest i think because it represents how badly they live. I actualy had a normal child hood i was never forced to grow up quickly. I do remember living in a bad neighborhood but not as bad as Lealan and Lolyd's. I didnt know about drugs or sex or any of those things when i was a child like those kids in his school in the lower grades. but i do remember i was growing up to fast at my age i was just 13 and i started experiencing everything theses kidas are goin threw. I used to hangout wit the wrong crowd and well i was involved in a bad group wich you know wat it is and i was just a dum kid who didnt care bout otin or no one. I dont blame my family i blame myself because i wanted to grow up quickly i was not forced and it was also cuz of my neighborhood it was all me. I actualy look up to these kids because they havent gone threw the wrong path they know what they want and there no trying to get involved in anything. I allways wish i could go back and change my past change evrything. i would like to have a been a better person well i dont think i even called myself a human back then i was just a nobody thats how i see that part of life. Now that i am actualy grown up i think about kids whp are goin threw the same thing i went threw and i wish i could help them but everyone makes their own choice in life its there decision.

No comments: