Monday, July 21, 2008

William V


So like the first thing is like I hate writing about myself so strew this. the F-word is my favorite word, because its the one word that can be used in like every sentence. So i'm 18 from Detroit Michigan, I want to make movie. I write I love writing its like being high. Like when your in the zone and nothing even matters man. Plus my pen will never ever talk back I think that is what makes it so cool. I'm really random, and i say whatever is on my mind. I'm toally the most cynical person you'll ever meet. I love movies, and i love writing and makuing them more. I still hate writing this crap (wanted to say something else) like this because I don't know myself. I Take picture, love, love, LOVE photography. I didn't proof read this at all.

And because i'm bored heres my latest poem.





Human Condition
What Happened to humanity; some say it drowned in our insanity.
Blind Vengeance, causes us to kill our kin to commit righteous men's sin. Have we made war far more important then peace? We listen to the lies, even when surrounded by the truth we've lost our eyes and given away our tongues. The patriot act, a true act of treason in a country that will do anything for any reason, especially when the reason will be pleasing our pocket books. If Jesus walked this earth tomorrow, would we crucify him again just to hide from our sorrow, our sin? The din of a gun's blaze that graces my ears in the form of a voice, the voice of a man who stands to say mission accomplished.
Fuck him Okay
Today is not the day for me to listen to you pray. My cousin fought your war and now his right arm lies next to his left, as he lie in a pool of his own blood. So I stand and say fuck America tomorrow and today, if we were the country of the people so wonderful and free then you would listen to me and the so many others alike. The others that feed peace, a brave beast. See he drinks our tears and eats your false fears. And I'm no longer afraid to say the white house is full of boys who feel like men when the drop bombs on children. While billons are spent on killing, almost none is spent on dealing with homelessness. The 50 stars of the flag ablaze is all I desire. Higher then the lies is the truth. I've seen the other side I've watched children hide as men with guns walk their streets. And if they so much as speak the wrong language their tombstones will no longer be nameless. How much longer will we let September 11th control our lives.
What happened to our humanity? I say it was shot, raped then set a fire by our insanity.
How can it be that we are too blind to see killing isn't the way? As I fall to my knees to pray to a God I hope is listening. I pray for the only thing humans lack,
common sense.

No comments: