Monday, July 21, 2008

Jose


hey wat up my name is jose ortiz i am from the city chitown known as chicago im 19 yrs old i graduated from kelly high school located at the south side. well im just a normal person i sometimes may seem quiet but im not people have to get to know me first then they will know what kind of person i am i usually talk to anyone it really doesnt matter. i look back at my high school years and i sometimes wished i can go back and change some mistakes i made like focusing more in my skoo work dan goin out to partys o yeah im a party person i dont party dat much nomore but i still do. my frnds call me TEQ wich stands for tequilero a person who is a tequila drinker lmao well yeah dats pretty much it about me and who i am if you have any questions well just ask dem ok then well latrz. o yeah im a sox fan.

No comments: