Monday, July 21, 2008

Jenelle V


What's good?

My name is Jenelle, but better known as Lady G. I grew up on the South side of Chicago, born and raised. I am currently travelin every where from 43rd and St. Louis, 87th n Pulaski to way out to 192nd. I ama laid back person, I am very diffrent from alot of people, but problly not so far from all of us at Columbia. I always keep it real, that's just what I am about. Having a good time, always smiling, and stay laughing is what I do on a daily. I hate drama and negitivty, but I love haters and a challenge. I have many goals and alot of ambition, and that's why I am here today. If you would have told me last year I would be goin to a nice college like this I would say you where crazy lol. But with the help of God and ALOT of loans I am able to be chillin here with you all. I can be a quite person but after I get comfortable with my surroundings.... THATS WHERE THE PARTY AT! lol I am majoring in Music Business and Production, I love music, it jus flows threw my heart, mind, and soul....... I ama very cool female, just holla at me....

Lady G

No comments: