Monday, July 21, 2008

My minds struggle


I look back on my life, and assure myself that the worst is over. The future looks promising, finally I've developed an indentity from all that I've experienced on this on this long,strange trip. Through all of the difficulty I've encountered, I've realized that my life is what I make it. Having put myself in situations that I really shouldn't have particapated in. I don't regret my actions and the concequences that resulted from them. I will not begin to tell you what I've done and where I've been, but I will say that these experiences have shaped my general foundations of my thinking and who I am today.


Being twenty one years old, having left my home in florida to this wonderful city known as chicago. I am now in an enviorment with many oppurtunities to progress with my music. Music is the reason I'm alive and has been the only thing motivating me to succeed. Everyone has the passion, and without it. You mind aswell get a shovel and dig yourself a grave because life is not worth living with passion. All passion comes along with struggle, having plenty of that behind me. I have a promising future ahead.

No comments: