Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ryann: Deviant Art!



My Favourite Website: www.deviantart.com

Deviant Art is just a website where local "low key" artists can share their stuff. A bunch of my friends and I have one and you can see things from pretty much all over[the world]. you can meet people comment on their pictures. and criticism is always very welcome. (what artist doesn't want to make their stuff better?)

Everyonce and a while though you always get that jerk that likes to start a fight with you over the internet about how your stuff sucks. No matter what website you go to you can never stop that, and those people are just dumb. They've tried to fight with me all the time =)

Its just a lot of fun to get a bunch of different opinions on what your art and what not looks like. It's not censored or anything so you can put anything on there. I can't really think of anything else to say why i like this website other then it's a lot of fun.

http://youretrocareermelted.deviantart.com/ -Check mine out if you want and make your own!

mines not all that great though, I haven't updated it in a long time. just ignore the crap =)

No comments: