Monday, July 28, 2008

mike


just like in the book myself and others in my original community are forced to grow up . with me just saying my "original community" shows a form of growth. where i'm from not any diiferent from anywhere else, if your cought sleeping you might not wake up. meaning that if you don't find any way to transform unto a different stage of life you will find yourself in the same place or worst. my situation is a perfect example. where i'm from most people have the choice of moving forward in only two ways, the right and wrong. you have to find a trade, something your good at, whether it being good or bad, simple as that. as much as people want to do right, the wrong is always easier. you can base your life on school, the streets, or your talent. in my case i had to move forward with my skill. i never was the best student and the streets are easy but there just not for me. me at a young age found the love for entertainment and always planned for it to take me further in life. this has always been one of my main priorities but at some points it wasnt always dependable. theres alot of money out here you just have to put your name on it, once you master this you are the only one that can push you to grow. after years of finding myself i found a trade, i love the developing of enetertainment. once i found a way to apply this to every day life i found a way of growing without being forced by society.

No comments: