Monday, July 28, 2008

Response (ryann)


I guess I wasn't really “forced” to grow up, it was really more of a choice. It was just a lot of a bunch of personal stuff that involved my parents never being around. So it left my sister, my brother (when he was around), and me to fend for ourselves. From then on, our parents just kind of mooched off us, and left us to take care of everything. So I got a job, me and my sister take care of the house and so on and so forth, well our parents do whatever it is they do. Don’t get me wrong, I mean, don't get me wrong At heart I am still a huge kid.
I really don’t know how to fully respond to this, I mean, I didn’t grow up to fast. But I reached a point where it was just kind of like, holy shit, I have to start taking care of myself.
Ps: that's not some random baby, that's my neice when she was a few months. granite she's two now but that was the only picture that i could find on my computer. Isn't she adorable?

No comments: