Monday, July 21, 2008

King Phillip




Well of course my name is Phillip Williams and I am musically inclined. Since I was born, my mother would dance with me while she listened to music. Ever since then, I have grown to love music. From banging on anything that was in site to actually reading music I developed as a musician. I have come to like different types of music like Rap, Hip Hop, RandB, Christian Rap, Gospel, Jazz, Old and Dusties, and etc.


I play drums and have been playing drums since I was six years old. I am a self taught drummer and I learn from other drummers around me. I have been playing percussion since freshman year. I play Snare Drum, Bass Drum, Cymbals, Mariamba, Bells, Auxillary percussion, and Quads. I have been apart of the band since Freshman Year. From Marching Band to Concert Band. I have been Section Leader, Musician of the Year and Magazine Awardee of the Month. Music is my life; I might be mad at one moment but once I hear music, my day is brighter. Music has played an essential part in my life. I have learned to play piano by hear (just alittle) and I mixed many tracks with Cakewalk, Reasons, Logic, and Acid. My plan is to be a music producer of my own company and to touch people through the artist and music I produce. King Phillip aka the drummer boi!!!

No comments: