Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kendall








OKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! I know it sounds a little strange but one of my main internet addictions would have to be SoapCentral !!...it provides me with all the inoformation I would need about my soaps; that I miss because I'm at Summer Bridge lol. My love for the soap operas All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital started when I was at the age of 6. It started to pick up again in 2003 during the summer time. I live and breathe 4 it. My secret life long dream is to be on All My Children. I also love the show because one of the main characters on the soap name is Kendall too !!! So thats a plus 2. You could ask me any qestion about the show. I bet I could answer. I know as much about the show then sum of these women who've been watching for years and years. Its a secret love of mine because of the deception, lies, and betrayal that always take place. Of course the most well known soap character of all time is on the show, Erica Kane. She fascinates me because she's always focused on her and only her. Men swarm to her like bees to honey. Its even better because the 1st black supercouple ever, Jesse and Angie Hubbard, have returned to the show adding diversity to this once ground-breaking show. The show has dealt wit alot of socially relevant and character driven storylines such as anorexia, homosexuality, acoholism, drug addiction, and etc. The show has been around since 1970 and I hope it remains on for many years 2 come.

2 comments:

ryannfigs said...

i really miss port charles

kenaarmay said...

i NEVER GOT INTO THAT SHOW...BUT I HEARD IT WAS GOOD !....I JUST LOVE KELLY MONACO !!!!!