Monday, July 21, 2008

Ryan


I'm from Grayslake, Illinois. I live about one hour north of Chicago and ten minutes from Six Flags Great America. I have lived in Grayslake for eighteen years. I have four dogs and one cat at home. My oldest brother, Kevin, attends Western Illinois university. The next brother, Matt, is studying at University of Illinois for graduate school. My third brother, Bobby, attends Western Illinois University with Kevin. My sister, Sarah, is studying culinary arts at Kendall College in Chicago. I graduated Grayslake North High School a couple months ago. I have been playing soccer for thirteen years. I have been playing tennis for a couple years. I enjoy watching movies. I listen to oldies, alternative, and instrumental music. I'll be at Lollapalooza in August! I usually don't enjoy reading books because they don't hold my attention.

No comments: