Monday, July 28, 2008

William Colter V


Have I ever had to grow up? Ah yeah! Like everyone has. Like when I turned eighteen proably the wrost day of my life. Now to understand where I'm coming from when I say that you most know that my whole life I've wanted to be a kid. I would like to say that being an artist has somewhat kept me a child but, like must I did have to grow up some. I had to go and get a job, open a bank account, leran to drive, started paying bills, all things I did with a look of disgust upon my face. My mother 'til this very day tells me I need to grow up I reply saying "I'll never grow up I will Forever be 12". So I guess you could say that even now I'm being forced to grow up now. Which sucks alot being here is forcing me to grow and be mature. You know talk about stuff and compromise saying stuff like "you go in the shower frist when I I'll go in after " when I really want to say "me frist and I'll take as long as I want". I must say growing up sucks and I can't wait 'til I'm 80 and able to act 8.

No comments: